CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Add these to my faves...

Friday was supposed to a football game with James & Gma, but we decided it was too cold and opted for dinner only. James scarfed down everything Sara was eating! It was quite cute to watch him look up to his Auntie with his adorable little smile and snatch a piece of food right off whatever bite she was about to take!?! Now this is amazing for two reasons: 1) James NEVER eats anything! and 2) Sara would normally gnaw your fingers off for even attempting to snatch food out of her hand. ;) Love ya, sis!

I dropped James off at home and spent a fun night at my sister's! It's interesting how fun cards can be after a few "Lemon Drop Martini's!" WARNING: I'm not responsible for any cheating if I've been drinking...shhhhhh....don't tell anyone! (;
If you EVER want to know how to make a FABULOUS martini...check this out! http://themartinidiva.blogspot.com/

Saturday it was time for a relaxing Starbucks, our infamous breakfast at "Sara's" and the new Madagascar movie. It was a fun movie...but it wasn't Wall-E so he made up excuses like I have to go potty or I'm hungry so he could get out and walk around....too smart that 'lil guy!

Sunday was an introduction to a new church...James had a great time and kept calling it "my church, my church" ...um...yes, we plan to go back next Sunday. A little electric guitar jam session on a Sunday morning never hurt anyone, right? Oh and the Cowboys won! All in all...no complaints!

One day at a time...I can do this. Thank you all for your love and support!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

It sounds like you're doing all the right things (whatever that means) - staying busy and drinking. LOL

(HUGS) I love lemon drops! WIsh I coulda been there, too!

Amanda said...

I think you and Sara need to come stay with me for a night- we could have some fun!

TTownDiva said...

I had a great weekend! I was so happy to be off work and spend some time with my family!