CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

How We Met

It was August of 1999, I was 25--he was 40, so big deal I can handle this, right?! My student (his 16 yr. old son) was in my class and invited his "Dad" to be a guest speaker for my Law class. He had many facets of experience in this field...former Force Recon Marine, Police Officer, Bodyguard--perfect topics for my class! So here he came in his hounds tooth jacket and buff body, so professional and something about him just drew me in. He asked me out and we went on a date to the zoo and spent every waking (and sleeping) moment together we could after that. It was like a Fairy Tale--love at first sight...no really...I was smitten and knew I would love this man forever. He was intelligent, funny, fair, a gentlemen and it didn't take long for me to earn the title of Princess and he was my Le Guardian de la Princess (we eventually even had these words engraved in our wedding bands.) Awwww the embrace of new love...I can recall those feelings just like it was yesterday. I'm just going to reminiscence in those memories for a little while...

0 comments: