CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trendy or Trashy?

I grew up in one of the most conservative households known to man and even I wear thong panties! Honestly, I just thought everyone did?! Recently during a lunchtime conversation with the girls at work they were talking about how appalling it was that the students undies peek out above their jeans from time to time. Now let me clarify...high school is the last place we should see undies! I totally agree with that. However, the girls continued on that they didn't understand how anyone could wear a pair of those "thongs" anyway. Don't forget my girls at work are a few years older than me. They went on and on about how uncomfortable they must be, who would even buy those, they seemed kind of trashy, etc, etc. Well, of course, I just quickly withdrew from the conversation and became an innocent listener pretending to understand their theories. After all that I couldn't bring myself to say anything in defense of my ever-favorite thong panties. I love my thongs! They have so many great benefits including never showing a panty line! Not to mention the fact that my husband adores the "cheeky" view! I mean ever since I tried my first thongs as a young teen I've never looked back! I've really always thought that thongs are one of the greatest fashion inventions. Don't worry I do venture out every now and then testing out the low rise hip huggers and such, but I always go back to my trusty, trendy thongs. So, girls what are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

*GASP*! Thongs!!?? Heehee just kidding. I have a few pairs- reserved only for special occasions, though. I cant stand them, either. Not because I dont think they look good, but because I hate feeling that I have something up my butt all the time...

I have a few girlfriends who wont wear anything BUT a thong, so you're not alone.

I guess it's just about preference. I'm sure Matt would love it if I wore them all the time! :P

TTownDiva said...

Now Sis I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about the thongs since we buy each other them for presents and both LOVE our Victoria Secret. However, I do love slipping into my boy shorts to sleep in. They don't ride. Long live the thongs!!! Who are these friends of yours anyways? They are so not as cool as your little sis!